Sunday, May 20, 2007

NCVS 18-105

"My Plutomobile....
Runs on free on free on free on free" pg 88

This poem is talking about all these crazy things that the car runs on. They all remind me of the just random words put together because I do not understand the majority of them. They are just random things for a random word. Plutomoblie, not anything that we know so he can make it anything. on free on free on free on free is the last line of the poem. I think that it means on free, paying nothing.

"While dreamin, eyebrows float
as sheep grazing on cinnamon cliffs." pg 91

I liked this quote because I have absolutely no idea what it means. It is in a poem that is called Simon Says. This quote makes no sence to me. None ocannot think of any corrolation between eyebrows, sheep and cinnamon cliffs.

No comments: